Validation & Mapping
Have you had a situation where assessment tools have passed an audit - perhaps at initial registration - only to be deemed unsatisfactory as little as 12 months later? Fuelled by frustration we declare; 'the auditors have shifted the goal posts again. They just keep making it harder.'
In reality the goal posts haven't shifted at all. For any number of reasons RTOs have been held to a lesser scrutiny in the past and are now faced with the stark realisation that all aspects of every unit of competency must be assessed. At first glance, our assessment resources may seem a little ‘too much’ but if you would like to take the guess work out of audit compliance, it’s worth taking a second look.
Assessment Resources provides a logical solution to your assessment requirements. Developed by training design professionals with real world subject matter knowledge. A sample of our resoruces includes:
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Project Management
- CPP50611 Diploma of Security & Risk Management
- CPP40707 Certificate IV in Security & Risk Management
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- TAE50115 Diploma of Vocational Educaiton & Training
- TAE50216 Diploma of Design & Training Development
- SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness
- BSB30112 Certificate III in Business
- CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations
- CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations
- Crowd Control Electives
- Security Firearms Electives
- Bodyguard Electives
- Cash in transit Electives
- Monitoring Electives
- Security Operations in Australia - Learner Resource
- HLTAID001 Perform CPR
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 Provide emergency first aid response in education & care setting
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid Learner Guide
- CPPCCOHS1001 Work safely in the construction industry
- Underpinning Knowledge Questions
- Underpinning Knowledge Questions Marking Guide
- Case Scenario Assessment
- Case Scenario Assessment Marking Guide
- Practical Activities
- Practical Activities Marking Guide
- Detailed Mapping Document
No doubt you are aware that all assessment resource must be validated. Assessment Resources will provide customers with a comprehensive assessment validation tool upon request. Simply make the request via firstname.lastname@example.org after you purchase your first unit of competency. the same tool may be used for each unit of competency.
If you would like to contribute to our ongoing assessment validation process or request a change to the resources, please let us know.
While an audit outcome cannot be guaranteed, Assessment Resources material has passed numerous ASQA and is utilised by dozens of RTOs throughout Australia.
A detailed mapping document is included with each competency you purchase.
AQF Level 4 & 5
A study guide is provided with units of competency at AQF level 4 and 5 includes the text book nominated for the unit of comeptency. It is refernced to the chapter(s) and page number(s) the student should study. It includes recommended text books, recommended additional reading, reference websites and other sources.
AQF Level 2 & 3
Units of competency at AQF level 2 and 3 are not referenced or linked to learning material. We have found that RTOs prefer to develop their own learner's guides, training manuals and similar.
Assessment Resources does not offer Powerpoint presentations. lesson plans, trainer manuals and similar. We have found RTOs have an almost limitless combination of learning and training resources at their disposal. So Assessment Resources has focused on the assessment phase of the training program. Generally considered the 'challenging' aspect of training design.