CPPSEC3102 Maintain operational safety and security of work environment
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to maintain operational safety and security of the work environment.
- reviewing work instructions and applying procedures and policies to comply with legal rights and responsibilities
- assessing the work environment to identify risks and vantage points
- monitoring environmental factors to maintain operational safety and security and recognise changing circumstances
- formulating and implementing security response measures that maximise safety and security
- reporting and preserving incident scenes.
Place your order online
CPPSEC3102 will be delivered on a USB via Australia Post
(due to the file size of this assessment resource)