DescriptionCPPSEC3118 Inspect and test cash-in-transit security equipment and rectify faults
- Reviewing maintenance schedules and manufacturers’ instructions to inspect and test a range of cash-in-transit equipment, components and warning systems to confirm operational effectiveness and identify faults
- Assessing the impact of faults on cash-in-transit security services, and promptly coordinating replacement systems or equipment to ensure continuity of services
- Regular monitoring of the work environment to identify, assess and control potential hazards and risks.
- Reviewing and complying with work instructions, workplace procedures and policies and legal rights and responsibilities including workplace health and safety (WHS) to identify and control hazards and risks
- Constant surveillance of people, vehicles and goods in the work area, operating security systems to prevent unauthorised access, and coordinating a response to security incidents to maintain safety and security of the consignment, self, people and property
- Problem-solving to predict consequences and apply contingencies where incidents can escalate to emergency situations.
- Constantly monitoring people, vehicles and goods in the loading area and implementing security procedures to prevent unauthorised access to cash-in-transit consignments
- Securely transferring, verifying and delivering consignments and recording and reporting non-conformances
- Formulating and applying contingency measures to respond to changing risk circumstances and maintain security during cash-in-transit operations.