Most vocational education and training professionals will agree, writing and developing assessment tools can be one of the more challenging aspects of providing nationally recognised training. Assessment Resources has addressed this issue. Now you can focus on what you enjoy and what you do best - training.
Our online shopping cart will deliver industry best practice assessment resources for your selected units of competency directly to you via email. Open the link, download and print or save. Everything is in MS Word and you can reproduce the material as often as required.
Our intention is to provide industry specific, relevant and user friendly assessment resources for suitably qualified Registered Training Organisations.
What people say
I have known Richard Turner and his company TBS Consulting for the past 15 years. Richard has guided, directed and assisted Australian Forensic Services (RTO 4282) in a professional capacity during this time. Richard has trained, guided and coached our trainers in the design and development of assessment material used in the daily running of our RTO. Richard has developed these tools in close association with our training staff and the materials developed have been presented during our ASQA audits and passed audit without alteration or correction. Richards approach is consultative, hands on and comes with his subject matter expertise. His knowledge spans over twenty years in the training and assessment field.
Tom McQuillan , CEOAustralian Forensic Services
Richard Turner of TBS Consulting and Assessment Resources was a breath of fresh air in the maze of jargon and acronyms that is Vocational Education and Training. My research found that few consultants had actually 'been there and done that'. Richard owned an RTO for many years and offers his advice based on real world experience and a genuine understanding of the pressures associated with owning and operating a training business. I could not emphasise more strongly that he services offered by Richard are the best value for money RTO consultancy services available.
Paul Timms , CEORegistered Training Australia
Getting Richard on board to help us develop our new assessment tools was the best decision we could have made. Not only was his knowledge and experience invaluable, he kept us on track with the task at hand. Thanks to Richard we now have a set of terrific assessment tools that should pass any audit!
Graham Shearer , CEOShearer Woodland, Ballarat
Without hesitation we can recommend your services not only to prospective new RTOs but to existing RTOs in pursuit of their professional development. Thank you is possible and understatement of our gratitude for your help and advice.
John Mills , Managing DirectorDangerous Goods Services
These are the only assessment materials I've found that are ready to use. No additional work or modification is required
Mark Costello , Managing DirectorMass Impresion Ltd.
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Adminstration
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Workpalce Health & Safety
- CPP50611 Diploma of Security & Risk Management
- CPP40707 Certificate IV in Security & Risk Management
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training
- TAE50216 Diploma of Design & Training Development
- SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness
- CHC50215 Diploma of Community Services
- BSB30112 Certificate III in Business
- CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations
- Electives include: Crowd Controll Security Firearms; Bodyguard; Cash in transit; Monitoring
- HLTAID001 Perform CPR
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 Provide emergency first aid response in education & care setting
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid Learner Guide
- CPPCCWHS1001 Work safely in the construction industry
- Security Operations in Australia - Learner Resource